A number of weeks ago, I first wrote about the HP ProLiant MicroServer. At that time, I hinted that we’d be giving one away. Weeks later, it feels like the MicroServer is practically an old friend. And the time has come to give you the chance to get a MicroServer of your own.
Why would you want an HP ProLiant MicroServer of your very own? Simple. This robust little machine packs enough punch to support the average small business with their needs for backups, document management, file storage, and intranet solutions with an industrial design you’d be proud to showcase as the conference room centerpiece. A managed network switch is icing on the cake.
The MicroServer bundle we are giving away is valued at over $1000. It comes with:
- HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8 with Dual-Core 2.6Ghz Pentium Processor, 16GB of RAM, and 500GB Hard Drive
- HP PS1810-8G 8-port Gigabit Web managed switch
- Windows Server Essentials 2012
To qualify for our giveaway, simply do one of the following:
- Share an article from Delighted Robot on Twitter
- Share an article from Delighted Robot on Facebook
- Share a Delighted Robot YouTube video on Twitter
- Share a Delighted Robot YouTube video on Facebook
Each post or video you share will be counted as another entry, so share as many articles as you’d like. In other words, sharing five articles or videos equals five entries for you.
There’s some great stuff on the front page that you can choose from to share.
The giveaway ends at Midnight Pacific Time on 26 November 2013. The winner will be contacted no later than 29 November 2013.